Simple Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper:

  1. {Make ready 4 of Sausages.
  2. {Make ready 2 of hot dog buns these were large from frozen.
  3. {Get 1/2 of small onion diced enough for 2 tsp on each hot dog.
  4. {Prepare of Tomato ketchup.
  5. {Take of Sriacha sauce.

Steps to make My Spicy Hot Dogs 😘#Lunch#Supper:

  1. Dice the onions and boil in a little salted boiling water.
  2. Cook the sausages..
  3. Open out the hot dog bun ready to add the sausages. I do butter mine a little..
  4. When cooked add the sausages into the bun..
  5. Using a slotted spoon bring out the cooked onion and line them down the length of the hot dog.
  6. Add the sauce of your choice. The Sriracha and tomato ketchup together are really tasty on the buns.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my spicy hot dogs 😘#lunch#supper recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url