Steps to Make Award-winning My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗

My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗.

My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my sheekh kebab hot dogs 🤗. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sheekh kebab hot dogs 🤗 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗:

  1. {Get 2 of kababs lamb + Chicken.
  2. {Make ready 2 of mini sweet peppers.
  3. {Prepare 2 tbls of sweet Chilli Sauce.
  4. {Get 2 of Brioche Buns.

Steps to make My Sheekh kebab Hot Dogs 🤗:

  1. Warm the kebab meats..
  2. Butter the Brioche buns (opt).
  3. Add the warmed up kebabs and Sweet peppers sliced. Then add the chilli sauce and serve..
  4. This is the package the Sheekh kebab meats were in..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my sheekh kebab hot dogs 🤗 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url