Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜

My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜.

My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my hot pepper peppercorn chicken 💜. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜 is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my hot pepper peppercorn chicken 💜 using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜:

  1. {Make ready 2 of Chicken breasts cut into long lengths.
  2. {Make ready 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
  3. {Make ready 1 of Large onion.
  4. {Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
  5. {Prepare 4 of Mild Piquante whole peppers, chopped.
  6. {Get 120 g. of Canned Butter beans.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 of Green Sweet Pepper.
  8. {Get 1/2 of Red Sweet Pepper.
  9. {Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed.
  10. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Rainbow Peppers or mix your peppers.
  11. {Get 1/4 tsp of Lemon Salt Or a small squeeze of a lemo.
  12. {Get 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
  13. {Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of Whole Peppercorns.
  14. {Prepare 3 of Sundried tomatoes chopped, I have a jar of them.
  15. {Make ready 2 of Chicken Stock cube/bouillon added water.
  16. {Make ready 1/4 Cup of White wine.
  17. {Take 1/4 Cup of Double Cream.
  18. {Get 1/2 Tbsp of Cajun sauce or 1/4 Tbsp Pepper sauce.
  19. {Make ready 1 tsp of corn flour/corn starch in 1 Tbsp cold water mixed.

Instructions to make My Hot Pepper Peppercorn Chicken 💜:

  1. In a deep based pan or wok add the olive oil and heat up.
  2. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute then add the garlic.
  3. Add the chicken pieces.
  4. Add all the dry spices.
  5. Make a well in the middle and pour the wine in, let it boil bubbly for 2-3 minutes.
  6. Stir in and add the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
  7. Add the piquanti peppers, Sun-dried tomatoes and butter beans..
  8. Stir it all in and simmer for a further 5 minutes..
  9. Add the sweet peppers and basmati vinegar and mix in.
  10. Add the sweet peppers stir and lastly the cream stir until all mixed and simmer for another 5 minutes.
  11. Add the cajun or pepper ready made sauce and stir.
  12. Lastly add the cream and Stir then add the cornflour in water..
  13. Serve hot over a bed of rice..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my hot pepper peppercorn chicken 💜 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url