Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗

My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗.

My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my hot chicken tortilla casserole 😗. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗 is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my hot chicken tortilla casserole 😗 using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗:

  1. {Get 2 of large Chicken breasts.
  2. {Take 3 of mini sweet peppers.
  3. {Take 1/2 of Onion chopped.
  4. {Take 300 g of salsa mix your own or Jar ready done.
  5. {Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic crushed.
  6. {Get 1 of small green chilli chopped.
  7. {Make ready 1 of small red Chilli chopped.
  8. {Get 6 of large tomatoes chopped.
  9. {Make ready 1 can of drained and rinsed butter beans.
  10. {Take 1/2 cup of Sweetcorn.
  11. {Get 1/2 cup of soft Cheese.
  12. {Get 1 tsp of red salt.
  13. {Take 2 tbls of hot peri peri sauce.
  14. {Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried pepper flakes.
  15. {Make ready 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
  16. {Get 1/2 cup of Garden peas.
  17. {Make ready 2 tbls of tomato ketchup.
  18. {Get 1 of large pkt tortillas plain.
  19. {Get 1 cup of Grated chedder cheese.
  20. {Make ready 1/2 cup of Green or black olives or a mix halved and pip taken out.

Instructions to make My Hot Chicken Tortilla Casserole 😗:

  1. Add the chicken and sweet peppers to the skow cooker.
  2. Next onions.
  3. Garlic.
  4. Salsa.
  5. Chillies.
  6. Butter beans.
  7. Sweet corn.
  8. Soft cheese.
  9. Red Salt.
  10. Pepper flakes.
  11. Chicken stock.
  12. Garden peas.
  13. Tomato ketchup.
  14. Leave the tortillas and chedder cheese until later when its cooked.
  15. Turn slow cooker on for 4 hours on high, then turn to low for another 2 hours shred the chicken.
  16. When cooked add the tortillas and cheese and close the lid,leave on low for a further 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
  17. Finish with sprinkled olives and a dollop of Sour cream or plain yogurt on top..
  18. Enjoy with some homemade chips or Crisps dipped. Enjoy!.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my hot chicken tortilla casserole 😗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url