Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š

Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š.

Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š:

  1. {Make ready 2 of sausages šŸŒ­.
  2. {Prepare 1 of egg šŸ„š.
  3. {Get 1 of tortilla.

Steps to make Hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š:

  1. I'm doing my sausage in oven sprinkle olive oil and bake it about 7 minutes.
  2. Scrambled the egg on a plate add salt and black pepper.
  3. Put the sausage on it and all this on the top of tortilla and rolled.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food hot dogs šŸŒ­ with eggs šŸ„š recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url