Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚

My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚.

My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my quick smoked sausage & veg in a bbq sauce.💚. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚 is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my quick smoked sausage & veg in a bbq sauce.💚 using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚:

  1. {Take of smoked sausage cooked and sliced.
  2. {Get of medium onion chopped.
  3. {Take of cherry tomatoes.
  4. {Take of Paprika.
  5. {Prepare of cracked black pepper.
  6. {Get of Courgette.
  7. {Get of Artiichokes out of a jar in oil.
  8. {Prepare of Sundried Tomato es in a jar.
  9. {Prepare of mini sweet peppers.
  10. {Make ready of yellow bell sweet pepper.
  11. {Prepare of Tomatoes crushed.
  12. {Prepare of Hot Smoked BBQ Sauce.
  13. {Get of Pasta cooked.

Steps to make My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚:

  1. Heat up 2 tbls olive oil and add the onions fry and then add the paprika.
  2. Next the smoked sausage.
  3. Next Tomatoes whole.
  4. Add your pasta to a serving plate then the sausage mix on top serve hot..
  5. Next Courgette.
  6. Next the Artichokes.
  7. Next the sundries tomatoes.
  8. Sweet peppers.
  9. The 1/2 can tomatoes.
  10. Next the hot smoked BBQ Sauce stir mix and cook low for 5 minutes..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my quick smoked sausage & veg in a bbq sauce.💚 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url