Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade A Hot Dog Story

A Hot Dog Story.

A Hot Dog Story

Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, a hot dog story. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

A Hot Dog Story is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. A Hot Dog Story is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook a hot dog story using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make A Hot Dog Story:

  1. {Prepare 1 each of Hot dog.
  2. {Take 2 cup of Chicken stock.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 medium of Yellow onion.
  4. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
  5. {Prepare 6 medium of Crimini mushrooms.
  6. {Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
  7. {Make ready 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
  8. {Take 1 each of Egg.
  9. {Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
  10. {Take 1 dash of Sriracha.
  11. {Make ready 1 of as needed Sauerkraut.
  12. {Make ready 1 tsp of Whole grain mustard.

Steps to make A Hot Dog Story:

  1. I got home hungry from a hike with the dog. First thing, I moved the last I had of a batch of good chicken stock to the burner. I added a hot dog and left them to simmer..
  2. I threw some sliced onion in a pan with a knob of butter and started it off at medium..
  3. I cleaned and quartered the mushrooms and tossed those into the pan..
  4. Took a break to play some guitar..
  5. Back to check on progress, I found the stock about where I wanted it, just thick enough to glaze my hot dog. I rolled the hot dog to coat and plucked it onto a cutting board..
  6. I emptied the broth into the sautée and added a splash of my vinegar and a little water, then reduced to the thick broth I was looking for. Removed from heat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356567-simple-homemade-vinegar.
  7. Sliced the dog to fold it opened like a hot dog raft and placed it in a shallow bowl..
  8. Prepared a small non-stick on medium with a swirl of olive oil. When I could feel the heat 2 inches from the pan, I cracked an egg into it..
  9. Tasted the brothy sautée and poured it over the split dog..
  10. Flipped the egg, and pretty quickly, slid it out onto the split dog..
  11. Added some condiments: sauerkraut, sriracha, and a small dab of grain mustard..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food a hot dog story recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url