Recipe of Homemade A Hot Dog Story

A Hot Dog Story.

A Hot Dog Story

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, a hot dog story. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

A Hot Dog Story is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. A Hot Dog Story is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have a hot dog story using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make A Hot Dog Story:

  1. {Prepare 1 each of Hot dog.
  2. {Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
  3. {Get 1/2 medium of Yellow onion.
  4. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
  5. {Prepare 6 medium of Crimini mushrooms.
  6. {Take 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
  7. {Get 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
  8. {Take 1 each of Egg.
  9. {Take 1 tsp of Olive oil.
  10. {Make ready 1 dash of Sriracha.
  11. {Get 1 of as needed Sauerkraut.
  12. {Prepare 1 tsp of Whole grain mustard.

Steps to make A Hot Dog Story:

  1. I got home hungry from a hike with the dog. First thing, I moved the last I had of a batch of good chicken stock to the burner. I added a hot dog and left them to simmer..
  2. I threw some sliced onion in a pan with a knob of butter and started it off at medium..
  3. I cleaned and quartered the mushrooms and tossed those into the pan..
  4. Took a break to play some guitar..
  5. Back to check on progress, I found the stock about where I wanted it, just thick enough to glaze my hot dog. I rolled the hot dog to coat and plucked it onto a cutting board..
  6. I emptied the broth into the sautée and added a splash of my vinegar and a little water, then reduced to the thick broth I was looking for. Removed from heat. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356567-simple-homemade-vinegar.
  7. Sliced the dog to fold it opened like a hot dog raft and placed it in a shallow bowl..
  8. Prepared a small non-stick on medium with a swirl of olive oil. When I could feel the heat 2 inches from the pan, I cracked an egg into it..
  9. Tasted the brothy sautée and poured it over the split dog..
  10. Flipped the egg, and pretty quickly, slid it out onto the split dog..
  11. Added some condiments: sauerkraut, sriracha, and a small dab of grain mustard..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food a hot dog story recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url