Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Hot Dog

Hot Dog.

Hot Dog

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hot dog. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hot Dog is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Hot Dog is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook hot dog using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Hot Dog:

  1. {Prepare 4 of Chicken sausage (I used 2 per hot dog bun).
  2. {Get 2 of Hot dog buns (whole wheat or regular).
  3. {Prepare as needed of oil to brush the grill pan.
  4. {Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
  5. {Prepare 4 of Pickled cucumber slices chopped.
  6. {Take 2 of Pickled Jalepenos chopped.
  7. {Take 1 of Red Bell pepper chopped (optional).
  8. {Take 1 pinch of salt.
  9. {Prepare as needed of English Mustard Sauce / American Mustard Honey sauce.

Steps to make Hot Dog:

  1. The sausage packet says can be served as cold cut but I don't take chance, I boil and cook the sauce for about 10 minutes...I just prick it with a pin or needle or toothpick so that it doesn't burst open while cooking/ boiling (this is the trick my mom and granny used to do while cooking fresh sausages).Here for 6 sausage I have used 1.5 cup water (I used 4 only).After that you can either eat it boiled or grill it as I did on a grill pan by brushing with little oil for a minute or so..
  2. In the meantime,sausage gets cooked, prepare the other ingredients for topping...sprinkle salt and set it ready to be assembled..
  3. Once the sausage is boiled and pan grilled, cut the bun from the middle as shown in the pic (but not through, let one side be intact). Put the sausage and then the other prepared toppings and the mustard sauce and serve it fresh !!!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot dog recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url