How to Prepare Homemade Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚

Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚.

Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚

Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚 is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚 is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚 using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚:

  1. {Get 2 of sausages 🌭.
  2. {Get 1 of egg 🥚.
  3. {Get 1 of tortilla.

Steps to make Hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚:

  1. I'm doing my sausage in oven sprinkle olive oil and bake it about 7 minutes.
  2. Scrambled the egg on a plate add salt and black pepper.
  3. Put the sausage on it and all this on the top of tortilla and rolled.

So that's going to wrap this up with this special food hot dogs 🌭 with eggs 🥚 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url