How to Make Favorite My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎

My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎.

My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my refreshing drink on hot day. lemon crushed ice water. 😎. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎 is something which I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my refreshing drink on hot day. lemon crushed ice water. 😎 using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎:

  1. {Make ready 1 of Lemon cut in Half put the other half away for the next drink.
  2. {Prepare 1 pint of Glass Cold Water.
  3. {Take 1 slice of the lemon.
  4. {Make ready 1 of good squeeze of the half lemon.

Steps to make My Refreshing Drink on Hot Day. Lemon crushed ice water. 😎:

  1. Add the crushed ice to the glass full with cold water.
  2. Squeeze the lemon into the top of the crushed ice. Use a straw to Serve and stir. Then add the slice of Lemon to Garnish.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my refreshing drink on hot day. lemon crushed ice water. 😎 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url